This is a realistic and effective process of learning Skid Control techniques and the ideal safe environment to test your handling skills. Our Skid Pan training course is great fun and educational a must for all drivers!. You will be driving standard road cars and our experts will show you how to react to adverse conditions and put you back in control!
Our Standard Skid Pan training Course
- Welcome Introduction
- Safety Briefing
- Initial driving session on the Skid Pan (in both cars)
- Class room session with instructor
- Driving session on the Skid Pan (in both cars)
- Braking Exercises (ABS & cadence)
- Fun Time Trial (small prize for fastest time)
- Debrief with presentation
- Skid Control completion certificate
ABS (Anti Lock Braking system) our experts explain how ABS works and how to get maximum benefit from the system.
- Max 12 drivers (split into smaller groups of 3)
- Duration approx 3 hours
- Drivers must hold a full driving licence
- This course runs 1st & 3rd Friday afternoon of each month, both am & pm, also select Saturdays throughout the year and occasional Sundays
Our Premium Skid Pan Driving Experience training Course has a more comprehensive Skid Control programme
Please see the Voucher Delivery Information tab (above) for more information regarding delivery options.
Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire. Approximately 7 miles from both Junction 17 (Chippenham) & Junction 18 (Bath) of the M4.