Premium Skid Pan Driving Experiences – Skid Control Courses save Lives!
Learning life saving driving skills can improve driver confidence in all conditions. No matter how good we think we are as drivers, heavy rain, ice and snow reduce traction, manoeuvrability and visibility making it easy for any car to skid. This Skid Pan Driving experience course has all the defensive driving techniques of the standard Skid Course and so much more! Loads more driving time to put you in control!
Our Premium Skid Pan Driving Experience Course
- Welcome introduction
- Safety briefing
- Initial driving Session on the Skid Pan (both front wheel drive and rear wheel drive cars)
- Detailed briefing to include:
- Oversteer & Understeer
- what it feels like
- how to apply corrective action
- what happens if you do not correct
- Types of cars likely to oversteer & understeer
- Drivers actions that are likely to induce oversteer & understeer
- Intensive practice on the Skid Pan (both front wheel drive and rear wheel drive cars)
- Detailed briefing on braking with ABS, non ABS cars and Cadence braking, how it should be used, advantages & limitations
- Intensive breaking exercises
- Briefing on differences between techniques used for both ABS and non ABS
- Briefing on ‘brake assist’ fitted to some cars
- Discussion on 4WD
- Premium skid control completion certificate
- This course runs on selected Friday & Sunday Mornings through the year.
- Drivers must hold a full driving licence
Make Perfect Presents for any occasion sent out 1st class post on day of purchase (if before 2pm). All vouchers are open dated and valid for 18 months, sent in presentation brochure.
Please see the Voucher Delivery Information tab (above) for more information regarding delivery options.
Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire. Approx 7 miles from both Junction 17 (Chippenham) & Junction 18 (Bath) of the M4.
E Voucher – FREE email delivery
E Vouchers will be emailed after the purchase has been processed free of charge.
Gift Pack – £2.99 per voucher (includes 1st class postage)
Sent in a plain unmarked Envelope. The voucher will be sent in a presentation folder.
Please note that for both delivery options if purchased over a public/bank holiday or week end, delivery will be processed on the next working day.