Outdoor adult karting is as real as it gets! Adjust your driving skills to suit the weather, our 350m long MSA approved track has fast challenging corners, and with 200cc karts averaging speeds of up to 30mph this is a serious step up from indoor karting.
Adult Karting – Public Kart Grand Prix
- Sign in and get kitted out (all kit provided)
- Welcome introduction
- Safety Briefing & DVD presentation
- Practice laps
- 4 qualifying heats
- 1 Final per driver – Decided by heat results
- The top 2 drivers in each final will progress onto the back of the next final. Trophies are awarded to the top 3 in the A Final
- Drivers must be aged 15 or over
- No experience necessary
- No driving licence required
- Suitable for individuals, small or large groups, stag/hen parties
- Runs scheduled Saturdays all year round – see Fixture List for dates.
- Duration approx 3 hours depending on numbers booked and weather conditions
- Runs in all weathers (subject to safety check)
- Roof-top viewing area
- Spectators welcome
Vouchers make great gifts at any time of the year they are open dated and valid for 18 months but if you wish to purchase a voucher for a specific Grand Prix date we advise you call the office 01249 783010 to check if that date is running prior to purchase as refunds are not given. Vouchers will be sent out 1st class post on date of purchase (if before 2pm) in a presentation brochure.
Please see the Voucher Delivery Information tab (above) for more information regarding delivery options.
For a list of public grand prix dates see our fixture list.
West Country’s Premier Rental Karting Championship
Arrive & Drive Series have clearly seen a leap in numbers and ours is no exception! The overall winner will win free entry into the British Rental Kart Championship (BRKC). The BRKC is the premier rental kart championship in the UK and the Castle Combe Karting Championship is a great stepping stone and not to mention cheap! Click here for more details.
Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire. Approx 7 miles form both J17 (Chippenham) & J18 (Bath) of the M4.
E Voucher – FREE email delivery
E Vouchers will be emailed after the purchase has been processed free of charge.
Gift Pack – £3.50 per voucher (includes 1st class postage)
Sent in a plain unmarked Envelope. The voucher will be sent in a presentation folder.
Please note that for both delivery options if purchased over a public/bank holiday or week end, delivery will be processed on the next working day.