1:1 Go Kart Coaching For Juniors & Adults with resident expert Luke Cooper
The harmony between driver and his machine is vitally important for successful racing or getting the maximum enjoyment. Knowing the characteristics of the vehicle and how to adapt your style to extract the most from it are all skills that Luke can teach. If you want to improve your technique and gain a better understanding of the karts capabilities then one to one coaching is ideal.
Packages from £300. Please speak to Luke for more advise on 01249 783010 or contact us here.
Luke Cooper’s Bio
ARKS Grade S Instructor
National A Race Licence holder
Luke started karting at the age of 10.
- 2005 Castle Combe Karting Junior Championship Winner
- 2007 Junior TKM Karting Festival Cup Winner
- 2009 British TKM Karting Super 1 Championship, 6th Place
- 2010 Whilton Mill Junior TKM Kartng Championship Winner
- 2010 Formula Ford 1600 Castle Combe Young Driver of the Year.
- 2012 BRSCC Triple Crown Championship Winner
- 2012 National Formula Ford 1600 Championship 3 wins, 2nd overall.
- 2012 Formula Ford Festival 3rd Place
- 2014 Walter Hayes Trophy, Best placed historic Formula Ford. Qualifying 2nd overall for the heat in a 25 year old car.
- 2016 Pole for Formula Ford Festival Heat.
- 2017 National Formula Ford championship, Most Fastest Laps, 3 wins, 7 podiums, 3rd Overall.
- 2018 Castle Combe Formula Ford Champion