Our Expert Skid Instructor Paul Nash will be representing Drive-Tech at the Police Cadets Driver Awareness Event on the 16th June 2015 at Bath Racecourse.
Young drivers (under 25) are in the high risk category for road collisions/deaths.
The Police Cadets either are, or shortly will be, young riders of motor scooters/mopeds or young car drivers; so the aim is to educate them with regards to safe riding/driving and to raise their awareness of road safety.
- Promote safe driving to reduce the risk of offending and/or collisions with the potential for injury or death.
- To explain the implications and penalties of inappropriate and anti-social riding/driving.
- Educate on vehicle safety and inappropriate modifications to vehicles.
- Explain vehicle crime and road traffic collision statistics in Avon & Somerset.
- Explain the role of the RPU and Tri-Force.
- Raise awareness of the role of the Family Liaison Officer.
- Demonstrate the combined emergency services response to a fatal road traffic collision.