Skid Pan, Karting & 4×4 Off Road at Castle Combe
- Drive-Tech Ltd, Skid Pan, Karting & 4×4 Off Road Driving Activity Centre at Castle Combe commits to providing vehicles and instructors to ensure you have a safe & enjoyable driving activity.
- Drive-Tech Ltd, Skid Pan, Karting & 4×4 Off Road Driving Activity Centre at Castle Combe reserve the right to prevent drivers from taking part if in the view of their instructor they endanger other drivers, staff of Drive-Tech ltd, Skid Pan, Karting & 4×4 Off Road Driving Activity Centre at Castle Combe or themselves. This includes any driver who has or appears to have consumed alcohol.
- In turn your commitment is to give Drive-Tech Ltd, Skid Pan, Karting & 4×4 Off Road Driving Activity centre at Castle Combe at least 7 days’ notice of cancellation/postponement so we can find a replacement for you on your course. We cannot reschedule your activity unless this notice is received and therefore your voucher/booking will be forfeit.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 18 months from date of purchase. The voucher number will be required to book a date or for any queries. You must bring the voucher with you on the day.
- Vouchers/bookings are transferable. We can accept a change of driver up to the point of signing you for the course.
- No refunds will be given on Gift Vouchers.
- Please ensure you arrive no later than 15 mins before the start time for you activity.
- If an exclusive event is unable to start due to non-arrival of guests the itinerary will be amended to ensure the same finish time as booked.
- If your Skid Pan, Karting or 4×4 Off Road activity is cancelled due to adverse weather, we will offer you an alternative date.
- We recommend you wear shoes that are suitable for driving: high heeled, fashion shoes/boots, open toe sandals, ballerina pumps, crocs and flip flops are not acceptable footwear!
Skid Control and 4×4 Off Road at Castle Combe
- Drivers for the Skid Pan and 4×4 Off Road at Castle Combe must hold a full current driving licence and we recommend at least 3-6 months driving experience to benefit from the course.
- Suitable clothing must be worn for an outdoor driving activity; drivers are advised that the non-toxic solution used on the Skid Pan may cause staining to clothes and Drive-Tech, Skid Pan, Karting and 4×4 Off Road Driving Activity Centre at Castle Combe accepts no liability for this.
Karting at Castle Combe
- Kart Drivers must be at least 15 years old for Grand Prix or Endurance Karting at Castle Combe. Juniors for our Kids Karting at Castle Combe must be at least 10 -15 years old and must be at least 4’8” tall (142cm) for safety reasons.
- We provide all helmets, overalls, wetsuits and gloves where required. But if you have your own and they meet current safety standards you can wear them instead. All helmets where required MUST be full face and have a visor.
- Drivers with long hair may be asked to tie it up.
- Drivers do not need to hold a driving licence or have any experience.