Our 4×4 Off Road Driving Course is the ultimate challenge, driving Land Rover Discoveries our highly skilled experts will show you just what these 4×4 vehicles are capable of and then teach you to tackle obstacles that would be impossible for any normal vehicle giving you a thrilling off road adventure!
4×4 Off Road Driving Course
- Welcome Introduction
- Safety briefing
- Nerve wracking ascents & descents
- Failed ascents
- Use of differential locks
- Approaching traverses
- A magnificent water splash as you power through water
- An axle twister
- Tricky log & tyre balancing
- Care of vehicles
- Off-road etiquette
- 4×4 Off Road course completion certificate
- Drivers must hold a full driving licence
- This course runs with a minimum of 2 and a max of 3 paying customers per car
- Duration approx 3 hours
- 4×4 Off Road Courses run on weekends
- Weekday bookings/ Private Courses available (minimum of 2 paying customers)
- We are a BORDA (British Off-Road Driving association) accredited School.
- The Off Road Magazine quoted us as being one of the best compact 4×4 off road courses in the country!
- Minimum driver height – 4ft 11 inches.
4×4 Off Road Driving Course vouchers make perfect presents for any occasion, sent out 1st class post on day of purchase (if before 2pm). All 4×4 Off Road vouchers (open dated) are valid for 18 months and sent in a presentation brochure.
Please see the Voucher Delivery Information tab (above) for more information regarding delivery options.
Castle Combe Circuit, Wiltshire. Approx 7 miles form both J17 (Chippenham) & J18 (Bath) of the M4.